This page explains our approach to privacy on our website and how it affects you.
- We collect anonymous usage statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed, unless you opt out.
- If you share personally identifiable information with us we take great care to keep it safe and we'll never share it with others without your express permission.
- We never share your data with third parties except to help us deliver our own services.
Measuring our visitors
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous - so we don't know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
You may opt out of this measurment via our cookie consent poopup.
If you provide us with your email address we may send you emails, usually in reply to specific enquiries (such as one made using our enquiry form).
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services.
Things you can do
You have legal control over your personal data, and so you may at any time:
- get a copy of any personal data we hold about you
- have any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data corrected
- ask that personal data be erased when it's no longer needed
- ask that your data is not used for marketing purposes
If you need to do so then please get in touch with us using the details below.